Live: Australia v West Indies T20

Written By Unknown on Jumat, 28 Maret 2014 | 16.42

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash Player

WITH his mentor Shane Warne watching from the commentary box, young legspinner James Muirhead has been recalled to Australia's side for tonight's must win World T20 clash against the West Indies.

Muirhead, 20, comes back into the team with veteran spinner Brad Hogg dropped after the 43-year-old failed to have an impact in Australia's opening loss to Pakistan.

In the other team change, allrounder James Faulkner makes his much-awaited return from knee surgery at the expense of paceman Nathan Coulter-Nile.

It means Australia will field three left-arm pacemen with Faulkner, Mitchell Starc and Doug Bollinger in the match they almost certainly must win to stay alive in the sawn-off tournament.

Australia has won the toss and will bat first.

It will be a hot-blooded clash in more ways than one, not just for Faulkner's comments during the week when he made no secret of his dislike for the West Indies team.

MATCH CENTRE: LIVE UPDATES, FULL SCOREBOARD AND STATS

The temperature in Dhaka is stinking hot and the mercury could nudge 40 degrees during the game.

Australia has thrown caution to the wind by picking Muirhead, knowing he can go for runs but is also an attacking spinner who can pick up key wickets and has no fear of taking on the world's best batsmen.

Last week, he told News Limited that Warne had taught him plenty of mind games ahead of the World T20 tournament. Warne flew to South Africa recently to help coach and mentor the Aussies spinners in the lead-up to the tournament.

"One thing I think of consciously when I bowl is that Warney told me I should bowl the ball when I am ready — not when the batsman is ready," Muirhead said.

"Playing those little mind games, especially in international cricket, is something that is really going to help me.

"Working with Warney has been amazing, mainly through the stuff he has taught me about the mental side of the game and a lot of tactical advice."

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR MATCH CENTRE

Anda sedang membaca artikel tentang

Dengan url

http://olahragasehatiku.blogspot.com/2014/03/live-australia-v-west-indies-t20.html

Anda boleh menyebar luaskannya atau mengcopy paste-nya

namun jangan lupa untuk meletakkan link

sebagai sumbernya

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

techieblogger.com Techie Blogger Techie Blogger